This article explains how to add Group Claims in Azure AD in order to send additional information about your users to Digital Theatre+
Sign in to the Azure portal using your Azure Active Directory administrator account.
On the left navigation panel, select Azure Active Directory.
- Navigate to Enterprise applications. Then go to All applications.
- Select the Digital Theatre+ Application and select Single sign-on
- Select "User Attributes & Claims" and Click Edit
- Click "Add a group claim"
- Select the type of group claim you want to add from the list in the below screenshot and the relevant source ID from the drop down.
- click Save
- The user Attributes & Claims list will update to show the new claim
Please send the Claim name and list of possible values that will be sent to email@example.com.