This article provides information about the Digital Theatre+ Service Provider (SP) and it's availability in UK Federation, InCommon and eduGain
Digital Theatre+ is available as a Service Provider (SP) for use with Federated Identity providers.
The SP is published via the UK Access Management Federation (UK Federation) with the Entity ID: https://auth.digitaltheatreplus.com
The SP is also exported to eduGain, InCommon, CAF, and the Swedish Academic Identity Federation (SWAMID).
- UK Federation Metadata production aggregate (look for EntityDescriptor ID="uk004104" entityID="https://auth.digitaltheatreplus.com")
- Digital Theatre+ Entity in the eduGain Metadata Explorer Tool (MET)
- Digital Theatre+ Entity metadata in the eduGain Entities Database Explorer
- Digital Theatre+ Entity in the InCommon metadata service
- You will need to release eduPersonPrincipalName to our Service Provider. This must syntactically appear as an email address however it does not need to be attached to a mailbox.
Sign in via Federated Identity
- Go to https://edu.digititaltheatreplus.com
- Click Sign In
- Enter your email address
- You will be prompted to select your organisation from the list. On subsequent visits your organisation will be remembered.
- Once you complete authentication at your IdP, you will be signed into the Digital Theatre+ website.
Deep linking to specific pages
- You can deep link to specific pages on the website, bypassing the 'select your organisation' step by creating a URL as follows:
- https://digitaltheatre.proxy.cirrusidentity.com/saml2/idp/SSOService.php?spentityid=https://auth.digitaltheatreplus.com&RelayState=<URL TO SPECIFIC RESOURCE>?fromAcs=true&IDPList=<YOUR ENTITY ID>
- You will need to replace the following values:
- <URL TO SPECIFIC RESOURCE> - for example: https://edu.digitaltheatreplus.com/content/productions/allegiance
- <YOUR ENTITY ID> - for example: https://test-idp.ukfederation.org.uk/idp/shibboleth
The correctly constructed deep link for the above examples will look like this: