- Help and Support | Digital Theatre+
- Single Sign On (SSO)
Your Subscription & DT+ Updates
Video Training for Higher Education
Introductory Training for Schools
Privacy & Security
Usage Reporting & MARC Records
How to create a new certificate in Google Workspace
This articles explains how to generate a new certificate in Google Workspace if your current one has expired.
1) Sign into Google Admin - https://admin.google.com/
2) Select 'Apps' in the left hand column
3) Select 'Web and mobile apps'
4) Select the app you set up for Digital Theatre+- Click on Service provider details
5) Select 'Manage Certificates'
6) Click 'Add Certificate'
7) Download the certificate by clicking on the download icon
8) send the updated certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
9) remove the old/expired certificate by clicking the bin icon