Guidance on how to troubleshoot initial set-up of Single Sign On (SSO) using SAML 2 Identity Providers
- Install the SAML Trace browser extension (Chrome or Edge) from SAML DevTools extension from the Chrome Web Store (google.com)
- Go to https://edu.digitaltheatreplus.com/
- Open the Developer Tools, go to the SAML tab, check the box for 'Show only SAML'
- Sign in using your IDP (it may fail, however the data in the trace will help us diagnose the issue to resolution).
- Click on the POST entry that starts with https://auth.digitaltheatreplus.com/sso/saml2/
- Click on the SAML tab (next to Request; Response)
- Copy and paste the contents of that tab and send it to our support team via email@example.com.